What we do
Identifying, Acquiring, Supporting & Growing Scalable Companies for Supply Chain Excellence
Strategic AcquisitionsCincinnati, Ohio-based CIG targets and acquires established companies that meet the following predefined criteria:
- Highly experienced operational management teams
- Technology and innovation leaders in their respective industries
- Proven ability to perform, with a history of providing innovative value-added services to small, medium, and multi-national corporations
- Stable, well trained, cohesive workforce
- Niche to broad-oriented capabilities and scalable operations
- Track record of profitability and financial stability
Strategic Joint Ventures
CIG also identifies and develops strategic joint ventures and alliances with large Tier 1 companies to form competent, quality-oriented, and innovative companies with scale and capabilities across industry lines. We seek Joint venture opportunities across industry lines.
CIG brings total solutions supply chain excellence to targeted industries through strategic joint ventures. If you are interested in a joint venture opportunity with CIG, contact us today.
Corporate Divisions or
We seek divestiture opportunities when major corporations are shedding divisions or subsidiaries that do not fit their overall portfolios. CIG pursues those divestiture opportunities that meet our predefined acquisition criteria to ensure sustained growth.
CIG has proven expertise to successfully consummate acquisitions and joint-ventures—completing over five acquisitions since 2007 and successfully integrating these companies into the CIG family of businesses.
Join the CIG family of businesses and experience the growth that our corporate divisions or subsidiary divestitures can bring to your business. Contact us today if you are interested in working with us.
Please refer to CIG the following new acquisitions,
joint ventures, corporate divestitures, and alliance partnership opportunities:
- Transportation & Logistics: Warehousing, Fulfillment, Kitting
- Packaging: Rigid & Flexible Packaging including Labels, Flex Packaging, Pouches, Plastics, Folding Cartons, Corrugated, etc.
- POP Displays, Signage
- Contract Manufacturing
- Specialty Chemicals & Chemical Distributions
- Printing & Marketing Communications
- Construction & Construction Supplies
- Technology & Telecommunications
- Companies Supplying Health & Medical Industries
- Healthcare/Life Sciences